CCCC provides opportunities that lead to student independence and self-sufficiency through academic achievement and continuation of the Spirit Lake Dakota language and culture.
CCCC builds a strong and viable Dakota community that enjoys physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
• We are respectful of each other.
• We believe in the value of educational and vocational training.
• We believe in the potential of our students.
• We value working together - student, College, family and the community.
Commitment to Quality
• We strive toward being the best tribal community college.
• We strive to provide appropriate courses and academic programs.
• We employ fully qualified faculty and staff in all positions.
• We structure the institution to optimize the skills and contributions of stakeholders
• We maintain accreditation.
2016-2017 Student Government Officers:
Darian Charboneau, president; Danacia Greywater, Sargent at Arms; Ira Woodhull, secretary; Bailee Longie, Vice President; Cierra Green, Treasurer; Dixie Omen, Director of Student Success
• Students will demonstrate innovative and critical thinking skills through effective communication.
• Students will demonstrate skills that promote ethical, responsible, dependable and respectful behavior.
• Students will search, process, present and distribute information using various modes of technology.
• Students will demonstrate an understanding of Dakota culture and tribal values.