CCCC provides opportunities that lead to student independence and self-sufficiency through academic achievement and continuation of the Spirit Lake Dakota language and culture.
CCCC builds a strong and viable Dakota community that enjoys physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
• We are respectful of each other.
• We believe in the value of educational and vocational training.
• We believe in the potential of our students.
Commitment to Quality
• We strive to be the very best tribal community college.
• We employ fully qualified faculty and staff in all positions.
• We maintain accreditation.
• We structure the institution to optimize the skills and contributions of all.